[Music] – Hey everyone, it’s Leanna here – and Brian St. August
– and welcome to a special edition of The Actors’ Hot Tub. We are
actually on location on a film that we’re doing. We’re in West Virginia at
this beautiful reconstruction of a western town. I’ve changed out of my
costume already, I’m done for the day, couldn’t wait to get out of that sweaty thing. What are you wearing?
– I’m wearing my last outfit. I just wrapped. I got in a
barrel and got out of it, was locked up in a barrel.
– That’s so funny but it doesn’t tell the story of his character. He’s a German
movie director that came to the United States about 1913
– Ja, this is right, right – So we’re making a Western, this is really fun, just
to show you guys that we are actual working actors, you can trust our advice
that we give you on The Actors’ Hot Tub. So how how’re you feeling? How are you holding up?
– I’m good, we’ve been on the road for a long time, right?
– Yes! – Since what? 5:30, 6 o’clock in the morning, right? – That’s right. And you know what? We worked on
this film in April and today was kind of a surprise. This is what’s called
“pickup shots”. The director realized they needed some shots and here we are!
– And they need me now! – All right!
– Take care.
– Bye! – (off screen voice “Come on, Gulman”) [Music]