Hey, get up.
It’s time to check the beach. Come on, Josh. Oh, no. So you regret
proposing to my sister? What I regret is that i drank a lot in engagement party. I know. Here, get this into you.Here, get this into you. It’s my great-gran’s hangover remedy. Oh–! Smells like shit. Oh, God. You’re spilling it. Actually Dude! it’s actually not that bad. Yeah. Rory…? I am going into the sea. Oh yes, my sister’s down the beach and waiting for you. Looks like it’s gonna be a busy one. Want a hand with that? What, you’re actually gonna get wet today? Sometimes you should have some fun. Hi. I bet you’ve never seen one of these. What is it? Wow. Hmm. Aww. You look terrible. Yeah. It’s your brother’s fault I like you. I like you the way you are. Hmm. Are you ready to leave all this behind? Where you go, I go. Well, there won’t be life like this in Singapore. Oh, we’ll come back. Oh God. Shark! Shark! Come out. Come out. Hurry up! Get help! Go get help! Rory! Get everyone out of the water! Joe, give me a hand. Rory! No! Rory! Shark! I can’t hear you. Shark! What? Give me your hand. Rory! I got you. I got you. No. Along with the yearly southern migration of the humpback whales along the East Coast waters, “Surfline” surfing spokesman Jeff Tripp said people should be very vigilant this time of year, as we’ve seen large gatherings of sharks in the waters Now, what they’re doing is hunting the whale calves and bait fish surrounding the migration. So if you are heading to the beaches, please observe the signs and swim only between the flags. Great white Sharks are expected in the area over the next month. And now, on a brighter note, it’s been a pleasant day here on the East Coast Maybe, No signs improving for the sailors and the windsurfers, however. We seem to be hit with the doldrums, which means there are no surface winds. We can not stay here. We gotta move to the car park. Your order ma’am. And this is yours. We hope you like it. Next please. Hi. Hi. Jessup come by yet? Not yet. You’re safe. Did not someone teach you to say good morning Boys are like this only. Why are we stopping here? Hey, Kyle. Shh. You are bad. Hey. Shut up. What are you doing here? You scared me. Happy anniversary. You remembered. 11 months, baby. It’s not very much. Thank you. Thank you. Ooh, and… happy anniversary to you too. Tell me you didn’t steal these. Oh, Ryan. Yeah, okay, okay, put them back. But then I have nothing to give you. It’s the thought that counts. Okay? Put them back, please. Oops, I hope we’re not interrupting anything. You know, that’s a really cool jacket. Thanks. Bet it’s got lots of pockets, huh? Mind if we take a little peek? She’s gonna pay for it. Just take it out of my salary if you don’t believe me. Salary? You’re living in a dream world, kid. You’re fired. And you. You will go to Jail for shoplifting, destruction of property. I’ve already called the cops. Did you see all those birds this morning? There must have been thousands. I have never seen like this before. When did you get back? Tina, this is what you want? Josh, this is– Oh, Jesus. Josh, look at you. Go clean yourself up. No, not the customer bathroom. Police. What’s the problem? Ohh– Whoa! Hello. stirring around that head of yours? The office is at the back of the store. Cash pickup’s in 10 minutes, so you’ve got five to get out. When this is done, we’re straight. My brother’s clean and I don’t want to ever see your face around him again. You understand me? Whatever you say. She stole all of these. She didn’t steal this wallet. This is hers. We both know you’re not gonna go through with it. Just stop, because I’m this close. To what? Arresting me? Yeah, real A-plus parenting, Dad. Jaimie, you’re too smart to– Playing the role of a police officer, you forgot that you have a daughter Okay, okay, what about this? I can not save you every-time. You can spend the day in lockup. you can’t do this to me. Maybe it’s the wake-up call you need. It’s to much. What do you think your mother would have thought about all of this? I– don’t want to hear anything. See, you can tie like this. Say thankyou. Thankyou. You’re welcome. Who’s that? Give me the money. See, man, there’s no money in the safe. Give me the money. All right, just– just take it easy, okay? You see? Where is it? Three thousand ma’am. Hey, drop that fu**ing gun… …or I’ll shoot this bit*h! Where’s the money? You– I said, put the guns down! Thankyou. My dad was totally– Your dad’s right, Jaimes. Not you too. I lost my job today because of you. Who cares? You hated that job anyway. I care. I care. Well, if it’s that important to you, I’ll go get your stupid job back, then. Jaimie, just– No. Watch. Oi! Freak boy. Did not you go to school today? You, get here. Get here. Get over here or i’ll shoot you. You, get over there. Stay back. – No.
– Stay back. No. What the fu*k did you do? Josh. Get back. Get back. Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Don’t be a hero, mate. Stay back. Tina. No! Stop it. Stay back or i’ll shoot you in your head. What was that? What’s happening? You will get everything in our store. Hey! Over here! Anyone else? Have you seen anyone? Anyone? I need help. Anybody? Help me please! – Hey.
– Here. Where’s Tina? Where’s Tina? What happened to him? Can you help him? I don’t know what to do. Just calm down. Calm down. What the hell’s happening?
What just happened? We gotta get him out of the water. Help me lift him onto this shelf. I need you to go and find anything you can to wrap this leg– towels, electrical tape– I don’t care. Okay. Dad? Dad! My daughter. Jaimie! Dad? – Jaimie.
– Dad! Here, give me your hand. Jaimie. Da– Dad. How did you get out? I was in the car. Ahh. I was in the car, and… Ryan came, and– Ryan. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Ryan’s still in the car park. – Forget it, kid.
– Ryan’s still in the car park. Forget it. If it’s flooded up here, they’ve had it down there. Tina? Tina! Listen, I need your help. I need you to help your dad, okay? Put your hands here and keep pressure on his leg. Can you do that for me? Don’t worry. Tina. Tina. Tina. You’re okay. Yeah. Look at me. You’re okay. What– what happened? Where are all the people? Hey, come on. Come on. Here, give me your hand. – Help me. Help me.
– Okay, okay. – Help me.
– Calm down. Calm down. Help!
We’re trapped! Someone get us out of here! Is anyone there? Help! Somebody help us, please. Did you hear that? – Did you hear that?
– Shh. Stop talking. There was some weird sound. Did you hear it? Not when you don’t shut up. Well, excuse me. Think of getting out of here It’s behind you.
It’s behind you. Yeah, you find that noise. You find it. Good boy, Bully. Good boy. Shit. Is anybody there? Anybody? Is anybody there? Oh, fu*k. Oh. Fu*k, fu*k. Ready? We’ve got to get out of here. We can’t stay here.
We’ve got to get help. What–? Oh, shit. Don’t let him out of your sight. The water’s still rising. No, no, it can’t be. The whole bloody town must be flooded up there. No, it’s not. Look, they’re gonna come for us. We all will be saved. That’s assuming there’s someone still up there to come. You, this is all your fault. Not mine, boy, not today. Today Mother Nature saw us all as sinners down here. Why don’t you just shut up? He can’t swim anywhere with this leg. I’ll stay here. You guys find a way out and bring a rescue team back. What? No, Josh, wait. Well, how do we get out? With the car park flooded, that leaves only the loading bay storeroom and the front entrance. Josh, you cannot stay here, okay? You know as well as I do this is gonna bring aftershocks with it.
It’s gonna bring more– More waves, I know. So you’ll have to be quick. Okay, well, Steven and I will check the front. I’ll take the loading bay. I don’t think so. Bob? Yep. You will go. Okay. Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me. How could you not have charged your phone? I can’t do everything, Kyle. Uh, I’m your boyfriend, not servant. Oh, well, then where is your phone? Looser. Even you have not charged your phone. Why are you growling like that? Because he’s a fucking retard. That is not funny, Kyle. You’re not a retard, Bully. What the hell was that? I have no idea. What’s that? Where did it go? Get everyone out of the water. What? Get everyone out of the water now! What’s happening? Tina! Out of the water now! – Can’t get out that way.
– Hurry! It’s blocked. Out of the water! Quick, swim. What’s going on? Tina, Steven, get out of the water! Collins? Tina, hurry! Where is he? Where did he go? Where did he go? Help me!
Please help me! Where did it go? Did you see it? What the hell is happening? What is in here? There. Give me your hand. Ow, my hand. Jesus Christ. – That had to be five feet.
– What had to be five feet? – Six.
– Six? What do you mean, six? Six feet from the tip of the dorsal to the tip of the tail. So what the hell does that mean? It means there’s a 12-foot great white shark in here. Fu*k! – I can’t see anything.
– Just keep calm, babe. We have to get out of this car.
I can’t stay here much longer. Give me your shoes. Excuse me? Well, I need something with a point to break the windscreen. Give me your shoes. Are you crazy?
These are Rs.15000 Gucci. They’re gonna get wet anyway.
Just give me your shoes. No. I’m not giving you my Gucci. They’re not original Gucci. Um, clue– you gave them to me for last year, and you said that they were Rs.15000 Guccis. Um, clue– I know I did, and they’re not. You bought me fake Gucci. You wouldn’t have known if I didn’t just tell you. I can’t believe you. How could you do that? Is this your true love? Shut up! Just give me your shoes. What are you doing? – Thank you.
– Mm-hmm. Hey! Hey, over here. Freak boy? Is that you? Oh, I never thought I’d actually be happy to see you. Yeah, no shit. Is there anyone else? There’s dead bodies everywhere. There’s no one alive. Well, did you check the ramp? It’s all jammed up. I can’t get through. You got a phone or something in there? Uh, no Holy shit, Kyle. Kyle! What? What happened? Get in the car. Hurry! Oh, Jesus Christ. It’s okay. I think it’s gone. Oh, shit. Oh, man, this is not happening. This is so not happening. You– you’re a cop, right? You gotta do something. For Christ sakes, do something. Do you have any ideas? Oh, you think this is funny, do you? – More ironic, really.
– Oh, really? Well, please share. I’m sure we could all do with a good ironic laugh right now. Think about it. You bust your a** in here eight hours a day, seven days a week. Right? You’ll probably hump away like that for the next 40 years. So whatever way you cut it, this place was gonna kill you. You son of a bit*h. I want you to know, the woman you killed– her name was Julie and she was a friend. I didn’t kill anyone. It makes no difference. She died during your robbery, so it’s your fault, you bastard. If we get out of here alive, I swear I’m gonna make you fu**ing pay. Enough! It’s coming back. Why does it keep doing that–
just circling? Because it’s not sure what we are. It’s curious. Curious about what? A shark’s only curious about one thing. It’s trying to decide if we’re food or not. What was that? Hang on, everybody. Just hang on. We have another problem. Why are you laughing? ‘Cause he just realized when the water hits those cables, this whole place will light up like a Christmas tree. Jessup, where do we shut it down? The storage room. All the power mains are in the storage room. I’ll go. – What?
– Everyone go to the end of the shelf, make as much noise as you can. I’ll swim for it. Josh, no. I mean, you can’t.
Your arm– look at your arm. I mean, the shark will go straight for you. I don’t think we have any other options. Hold on. I have an idea. Do you see it anywhere? Yeah, I see it, but I’m keeping it a secret from you because I want you to be surprised. Oh, well, thank you for your thoughtfulness, Kyle, really. It’s what I always dreamed of in a boyfriend. Oh, I can’t handle this much longer. It may surprise you, but I am not equipped to deal with this kind of situation. Here, Bully, I’m scared. Kyle, do something.
You have to do something. Like what?
Ask the fucking thing to go away? Oh, shit. – Help!
– Help us, please! Help us! Get down. Get down. Get down. Help us!
Do something! – Okay.
– Help us! All right, just get back in the car. Just stay as still and quiet as possible. – What, are you fucking insane?
– Just listen, listen. Please quite, quite. try to understand Get in the car. Shark is around. The more you scream, the more the shark’s gonna come. I’m gonna get the shark to come to me. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
What? When I get it over here, you swim like hell for my van over there.
You see it? This is crazy. Babe, listen me. Don’t move. Stay here as still as you can.
Can you do that? You think this will work? Absolutely. I wouldn’t eat a Banana with its wrapping on. But of course… Maybe shark can. Here. Yeah. Look… you don’t know me… – but when Tina came to Singapore–
– I don’t want to know about it. Well, you should. We were never– The whole time she was there… she missed you. It wasn’t your fault– what happened. That’s what she said. Steven. I found some water. You come back, okay? For me. Just come back. Ready? Here you go. Oh, man, he’s not gonna make it. He did it. He did it. Where is he, Josh? Steven! No! Fu*k it. No! Hey… are you okay? Look, we’ve got to try to keep it together. Okay? I know. I just– When’s it gonna end? And why is this happening? Why? When my mom was dying– she died two years ago– she was so sick. I tried. A couple of months before she died, I left. I couldn’t take it. I just took off to America. And… I wasn’t there I left. So this is my payback. How are you gonna run away from this?” And this the truth of life. Give it to me. I can open this for you. Just peel the two pieces of plastic apart Like that. Done. Thanks. Was she a friend of yours– the girl that got killed? Julie? No, not really. I mean, I knew her and everything, but– It was just supposed to be me, you know? A quick in and out.
Nobody else, just me. I guess it’s true what they say– “Let the devil take your hand and God will make you pay.” We’re not gonna make it out of here, are we? I don’t believe that. No. We’ll make it out of here. Good. Oh, shit, it’s working.
It’s working. Go now.
Go, go now, now. Come on, go, go, go. Fu*k! Swim! Come on. Come on. – Swim!
– Climb! Just climb! Sorry, Bully. Stay back. Bully! Bully! You need to slide it through… not fling it. It’s strong, but it can’t take much weight. Screw this.
I’m out of here. If you can get through, you get help and bring them back. Yeah, yeah,
all right, all right. – Ready?
– Let’s go. Pull him up! – Pull up now.
– I can make it. I’m okay. you can’t do. Don’t leave the rope. Give me your hand. Are you gonna talk to me or what? No. Heather, I didn’t– Don’t. Don’t even try. Murderer. I’m not a murderer. Oh, yes, you are. You’re a dog murderer, which is worse than a person murderer. How could you? Heather, I didn’t have a choice. Bullshit. You always have a choice. Murderer. Whatever. Hey. Hey. Can that pipe hold my weight? I can’t get out this way.
I want to get to that door. What do you think? I don’t know.
Give it a go. – You all right?
– Yeah. Can you see it anywhere? I don’t know. You’re the one with the bloody torch. Shit. Are you okay? Whew. Can you do it? Yeah. Good stuff.
Keep going. Is he gonna make it? Babe, shut up. Be carefull You’re good. You’re almost there. Keep going. Oh, shit.
Hold on. Grab on. Grab on. Swim, swim, swim.
Quick, quick. Quick. Quick. Kyle! No! – Quick, quick.
– Give me your hand. Give me your hand! No. We’re not gonna just sit around and wait for that thing to pick us off one by one. And what do you think you’re gonna do? At the very least, I’m gonna die on my own terms and not when that damn fish decides it’s time. So you think what? You’re gonna catch it? Why not? What are you gonna do if you catch it? Spark up the Barbie and crack open the tartare sauce? I’m gonna tie it to this shelf and we’re gonna swim like hell to the entrance. All I need is a hook. You can’t save everybody, mate. You must be getting used to that by now. It’s not that far. If we can distract the shark, I’ll swim it, get the hooks. I’ll do it. What? Dad, no. Oh, you can’t, not with your leg. My leg is exactly why I should go. Dad, no, please. You keep my daughter safe. No matter what happens, you get her out of here, okay? Jaimie! Jaimie! Jaimie! Naomi, make noise, get the shark to come toward us. Hurry, quick, make some noise! Jaimie, are you okay? Yeah. Okay, hang on. Jump! Good work, kid. So what’s the deal? Do you know her or just want to? I used to. Used to, huh? ‘Cause I can see by that look in your eye, whatever was there, still is. That was a long time ago. Trust me, everything we knew is a long time ago. You still wear that. Yeah. – Tina–
– You don’t have to. – We don’t have to do this, Josh.
– No, I do. I wasn’t fair to you. I just– I always set the buoy. Rory did it for me that day. But I should have been the one out there. Josh. And I hated myself. But.. before I knew what had happened, everything just… slipped away. I can not forgive myself. I just wanted to say that. I’m sorry. The thing is, Josh… you never had to say sorry to me. What has happened I would have been there. Hey, you all secure down there? Yeah. Why didn’t it take it? Well, if you ask me, I think it’s pretty obvious. After the past couple of hours, it’s decided it prefers
live bait. That’s not funny. Do I look like I’m joking? Get down! You stay back.
Stay back! I saved this last bullet for you, Doyle. You son of a bit*h. You. What about the mask on the body? Wasn’t me, mate. Now, how about we get ourselves a shark? It really is a pretty good idea. We just need better bait. And this looks pretty tasty, huh, Doyle? Kirby, listen to me. You don’t want to do this. Don’t I? You’re making a mistake. What you did earlier doesn’t matter right now. So you let her go and we can work something out. Shut up, cop. Do you think i am fool? I shot someone. That’s not going away. Now, I’m getting out of here and I’m catching this fucking shark. And whatever happens… happens. Get in there! – Josh, no.
– Anyone thinks about touching her, you go in too. Naomi, here. So you want to help? You think it needs live bait? What say? Let’s give it what it wants. Help. Help. Wow. It’s worked. Now let’s get out of here. I don’t think anyone’s coming for us. I think if they were, they’d be here by now. Mmm… I don’t know. Maybe they’re trying and they’re just dealing with the same shit we are. Bully? Bully! Oh, float over. No, don’t. No. – Come on, Bully.
– Baby, swim. Grab him quick. Yay. Bully. It’s a sign. I know it is. Aww.. My baby. You’re a good boy. Get up. It’s okay, sweetheart.
Come on. – What are you doing?
– I don’t know. Call it a sign. What is that? It’s Ryan. Oh, my God, it’s Ryan. I have to go get him. Jaimie, no. Jaimie. Go after her, please. Josh. I’ll be back soon. He’s down there.
I know he is. Okay. Wait here. Is he there?
Did you see anyone? All right, give me a hand. We have to close this door, so that when we open the one downstairs, we don’t flood the car park. – Jaimie!
– Ryan! – There’s a shark. Get out of the water.
– Quick, quick! Go, go! Go, quick! Give me your hand! Come on. Josh! It’s Dad’s car.
There’s a gun. What? There’s a gun in the back. Go to the other side. Get the shark to come to you. Hurry! Come on! Josh, quick! Josh! Josh. Come on, quick.
Come on. Josh. Come on. Josh. Come on. Come on. There’s no way out from here. Make sure everyone’s out of the water, okay? – Dad.
– Jaimie? Jaimie! My baby. Get everyone behind the ramp and out of the water. You know what you’re doing? I’m gonna hook this up and I’m gonna blow us a way out of here. Is everyone okay? Yeah. – Tina!
– Josh! Shit.
Get out of the water! Hit it. Josh. What are we gonna do now? Start over.