– You got your toothbrush?
– Check. – Do you have your deodorant?
– Check. – You have your cozy clothes?
– Got that. – What? – Do they know I’m black? – Should they?
– You might wanna, you know. – Mom and dad, my black boyfriend
will be coming up this weekend. Just don’t want you to be shocked
that he’s a black man. (laughs) – ‘Cause I ain’t never see you
like this before, bro. Meeting family and taking road trips.
Don’t come back all bougie, man. Come back, got your damn pants up
to your damn stomach. (laughs) – [Police Officer] So you guys coming up from the city? – Yeah, we’re just heading up for the weekend. – [Police Officer] Can I see your license, please?
– He wasn’t driving. – I didn’t ask who was driving, I asked to see his ID. – Call me Dean,
and hug me, my man! So how long has this been going on, this…
This thang? (laughs) – We hired Georgina and Walter
to help care for my parents. When they died,
I couldn’t bear to let them go. – Do you smoke in front of my daughter? – I’m gonna quit. – She can take care of that for you. – How?
– [Dean] Hypnosis. – I’m good actually. – [Girlfriend] Are you ready for this?
– [Boyfriend] I’m back in the beat. – So look, I go do my research. Apparently, a whole bunch of brothers
been missing in this suburb. – But it’s cool.
– Bro, you’re not scared of this, man! – [Boyfriend] Good to see another brother around here. – Chris was just telling me how he felt
much more comfortable with my being here. (camera snaps) – Get out.
– Sorry, man. – Get out!
– Yo! (screams) – Rose, we gotta go.
– Is everything okay? – [Chris] Rose, the keys. Just get the keys.
– I don’t know where they are. – Rose! – Sink into the floor. – [Chris] Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait…
– Sink. – [Man’s Voice] A mind is a terrible thing to waste. A terrible thing to waste. – If there’s too many white people,
I get nervous. (laughs) No. No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no… (screams) – [Man’s Voice] A mind is a terrible thing to waste.