– ♪ Determinate, Determinate ♪ – ♪ We’re all stars and we see ♪
– Oh yeah. – ♪ We make up one big family ♪
♪ Though we don’t look the same ♪ – Oh yes! ♪ (upbeat intro) ♪ – (FBE) Joshua, Olivia, thank you guys
so much for coming in today. – Thank you for having us. – Thank you for having us!
– We’re so excited! – Yes!
– This is the real thing. – I grew up on y’all,
like you don’t understand. – (FBE) So since you’re both in
the new High School Musical series, and now an official part
of the Disney family, you’ll be competing to see
who can guess the most Disney Channel
original movies in just one second. – Oh!
– I’m so excited! I’ve grown up watching Disney,
so I feel like I got this down. – Oh!
– Ooh. – Oh, Dara.
– I’m gonna win. – No Dara, the competition is fierce. – (FBE) There’s a little bit
of a twist though, since you guys are in
High School Musical, all of the clips
will be from musical numbers. – Yeah!
– Oh my gosh, okay cool. – Okay, I think I can do this.
– Cool, cool, cool. Okay great,
I feel confident about this. – (FBE) Here is your first movie. – ♪ You can find ♪
(bells ring) – (both) Descendants!
– Oh! I think she got that one.
– Descendants 2! – (FBE) That is correct. – Wait, we had to have a number? – ♪ You can find me ♪
(bell rings) – Descendants 3.
(buzzer rings) (bell rings)
– Decendants 2. – Julia!
That’s so mean! – ♪ You can find me ♪
(bells ring) – Ah. – (FBE) Alright Olivia.
– (laughs) Descendants! – (FBE) That is incorrect. (bell rings)
– Descendants 2! – (FBE) That is correct!
– No! (laughs) – I’m not gonna, I had no idea
which one it was. – I knew it, I had to… – That’s like the second guess
I could, that’s great. – Dang.
– Perfect, one for me. – Alright.
– Let’s go. – ♪ You can find me ♪
(bells ring) – Descendants.
– Descendants! (laughs) Descendants. – I think you might have
buzzed first, actually. – (FBE) Who can tell me
which Descendants? – Oh, I don’t know.
– Wait! No, this is two!
(bell rings) Because Shorty had the part
with her hair in one, she had the part with her hair,
I remember two she got bangs. – (FBE) Alright, I’m gonna show you
the whole clip now. – Okay, sweet. – ♪ You can find me in the space ♪ – I saw this too,
I went to the premiere of this! – They can sing y’all,
they can sing. – ♪ I’ll never be out of reach ♪ – This is so cute. – See that’s one,
the hair was different, looks different in one.
– That’s what it is. – I should’ve known.
– Yeah, that was what gave it away. – (FBE) Here’s the first second
of your next movie. – ♪ Girl ♪
– Oh, um, oh. Is it Zeon or…?
(buzzer rings) Oh my gosh. – ♪ Girl ♪ – Ah, what? I have no idea,
I have absolutely no idea. – Wait, can…
– My only guess is Lemonade Mouth, but I don’t think it’s Lemonade Mouth.
– (FBE) That is incorrect. – Wait, can I guess?
– (FBE) Yes. – You gotta hit it.
(bell rings) – Teen Beach Movie?
(buzzer rings) – ♪ Girl ♪ – Oh my gosh, whoa.
I don’t know! I saw that in the depths of my mind.
– I didn’t get anything from that. – Was that Starstruck?
– (FBE) It was not. – ♪ Girl ♪
(bells ring) – Zenon!
– You’re right. – Zenon, Girl from the 21st Century.
(bell rings) Oh, Raven-Symone.
– I know! – At 13 or however old she was.
– Those two ponytails, iconic. – (FBE) You guys ready
to see a little bit more? – Yes.
– Yeah. – ♪ Girl, zoom zoom ♪
♪ Make my heart go boom, boom ♪ – Oh my gosh, oh my gosh.
That’s Raven-Symone. I know this movie!
Oh my gosh. – I don’t!
– She was the best friend in this movie, but I can’t
remember the name, I have no clue. – ♪ Girl, zoom, zoom ♪
♪ Make my heart go boom, boom ♪ – Oh!
– Oh, um… I have no idea!
Oh man. – Okay, yeah.
– You don’t have any idea? – No, I thought I did,
but I don’t… – Oh come on, make a guess, come on. – No, I don’t even know
the name of it. I just thought that I recognized
some kid in it. – ♪ Girl, zoom, zoom ♪
♪ Make my heart go, boom, boom ♪ – Oh!
– Zenon! Girl of the 21st Century! (bell rings)
Yes! (laughs) – (FBE) Do you wanna see
the full clip? – Sure, let’s do the full clip please.
– Yeah. – ♪ Girl, zoom, zoom, zoom ♪
♪ Make my heart go boom, boom ♪ ♪ My Supernova girl ♪
♪ Zoom, zoom, zoom ♪ – No, I feel like this is
before our time a little bit. – Yeah, I don’t know. – Oh, I’ve seen that guy!
– Yes! I just can’t remember the name. – Yeah, no, I have no clue.
– That’s too early 2000s for me. I was born in 2004, so, I can’t.
I’m sorry. – (FBE) So this is from the movie
Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century. – Yeah, wouldn’t have got it. – (FBE) The song is called
Supernova Girl, and it was very big
in the late ’90s. – I’m sure it was, yeah.
– It looks dope. Gotta go back and watch it. – ♪ Oh ♪
(bells ring) – (both) High School Musical.
(bell rings) – ♪ Oh ♪
(bells ring) – High School Musical,
We’re All In This Together. (bell rings)
– Hey, that’s right! – High School Musical!
– (FBE) That’s correct! – Wait, but who, ugh, dang it.
– There we go. I had it first, I said it first,
I win. – Dang it, alright.
I definitely watched it, like all of the movies growing up. I had all the merch, I had like a High School Musical
lunch box. – Same.
– I had all the… I had the
High School Musical Barbies, like I had the Troy
and Gabriella Barbies. – ♪ Oh ♪ – High School Musical.
– (laughs) No! – The first one.
– (FBE) That’s correct. – My sister and I were such big fans. Like we had matching outfits,
we had toys. Whenever the came out with merch,
or the next movie, we were always the first one on it. It’s weird now, being a part of it,
and shooting it, especially with people like him.
He’s pretty awesome. Um, but, because it’s just,
it’s such a big part of my childhood, and now I’m like living that out
10 years later, so weird, but I’m also still a child,
so still a living out my childhood. – (FBE) Alright, let’s go ahead
and watch that full clip here. – Let’s go.
– Oh yeah, this is… – Can’t get enough.
– A dope number, I love it. – That song is so iconic.
I can’t believe that we’re doing it. – ♪ We’re all in this together ♪ – ♪ We’re all in this together ♪ – Oh, so they go…
– Oh, it’s again. – Yes.
– And then it’s… – ♪ We’re all stars, and we see ♪ – Okay, okay, we can get it.
– Wow, that’s… – We got it. – When I was eight, I auditioned for
my community theater’s production of High School Musical, and I was
JV jock number two, I believe. So yes, this movie was a staple
in my childhood. ♪ (guitar riff) ♪ – Oh my gosh, I couldn’t tell. ♪ (guitar riff) ♪ – Oh, oh, oh no!
Oh no! (bell rings)
Cheetah Girls? – (FBE) That’s correct! – Oh Josh!
– Okay, let’s go! ♪ (guitar riff) ♪
(bell rings) – Oh.
– Cheetah Girls. ♪ ‘Cause we are sisters ♪
♪ We stand together ♪ – (both) ♪ We make up one big family ♪
♪ Though we don’t look the same ♪ – Oh yes! ♪ (guitar riff) ♪
– The Cheetah Girls. (bell rings)
– Oh my gosh. – I love the Cheetah Girls.
I want those jumpsuits, but I don’t know where to find them.
(Julia laughs) – (FBE) Wanna see a little more? – Yes.
– Yeah. – ♪ ‘Cause we are sisters ♪ – (gasps) Cheetah Girls!
– Oh! I don’t know how I didn’t know that. My sister was obsessed
with Cheetah Girls. She had all of like
the Cheetah Girls shirts. – Oh my gosh. – (FBE) Alright, let’s look
at that full clip now. – Sure, sure. – ♪ ‘Cause we are sisters ♪
– Oh my gosh, yes! The pant suits! – Yeah, so good.
So good. Raven-Symone again,
coming through. – Oh yeah.
– This is iconic. – Oh my gosh, so good.
– Look at that. – ♪ Our spots are different ♪
– Love it. – We did a music video on set
with some of the cast members to one of the Cheetah Girls songs. I filmed it and directed it,
so I wasn’t in it, but it was a very fun day on set. – ♪ Do it ♪
(bell rings) – Lemonade Mouth!
(bell rings) Yeah!
– ♪ Do it ♪ – Oh my God, Lemonade Mouth!
– Oh, it’s Lemonade Mouth! – Oh I said it first, I said it first!
– No! (bells ring) – Oh, it’s…
– Determinate, Lemonade Mouth. – Lemonade Mouth, yeah.
– ♪ Do it ♪ (bell rings)
– Ah, c’mon! – Lemonade Mouth.
– Ah. – (FBE) That’s right! – Yes, I finally got one!
– I knew it! – I love Lemonade Mouth. Like that was my jam. – (FBE) Let’s go ahead
and watch that whole clip. – Alright. – ♪ Do it ♪
♪ Gotta turn the world ♪ – They were rock stars!
♪ Determinate ♪ – ♪ Gotta turn the world ♪
– ♪ Into your dance floor ♪ – (both) ♪ Determinate, Determinate ♪ – ♪ Push until you can’t ♪
– ♪ You can’t and then demand more ♪ – I forgot how much I love this movie.
– It’s amazing. This movie is just incredible. We gotta go back and watch it now.
– Yeah, yeah, Disney+ November 12th. You can check it out.
We’ll be watching it with you. (bell rings) – Frankie, musical!
– High School Musical: The Musical! – (both) The Series! – I said Frankie, I was like “Frankie!” – Aw, that’s from our trailer. (bells ring) – (both) High School Musical:
The Musical: The Series. (laughs) – Ugh!
– Hey! (Olivia screams)
(bell rings) – High School Musical:
The Musical: The Series! – (FBE) That’s correct!
– Let’s go! I won!
(Olivia screams) – High School Musical: The Musical…
– High School Musical: The series! – (FBE) Matt, I have no clue
what you said, so Sofia gets the point.
(bell rings) (Sofia squeaks) – I don’t even think I said the title.
I think I just screamed. – Oh, I was not expecting that.
That’s so weird, that like that is like
a part of all of those other movies. Isn’t that weird?
– That’s cool though. – Like, we’re part of that. – (FBE) Alright guys, well I have
a little more of the trailer, so we’re gonna watch through that
for the reaction. – Sure, let’s do it. – (director) You all walked in here
as strangers. – ♪ Stick to the stuff you know ♪
– Oh, that’s you! – Sick! – There’s Josh, Olivia, everybody! – (both) But after today,
you’re a family. – ♪ Feels better by far ♪
♪ To keep things as they are ♪ – (Ricky) I believe in us.
– ♪ Stick to the status ♪ – Oh, that was so fun to film. – ♪ Stick to the status ♪
♪ Stick to the status ♪ ♪ Stick to the status quo ♪ – ♪ Stick to the status quo ♪ – Yes.
– Yes! – Incredible. – That’s from one of the most
amazing dance numbers I think we did. – Yeah.
– In the show. There’s so much amazing content
and original music, and also music from
the High School Musical trilogy that you know and love. – Just the fact that
it’s just starting a new journey of Wildcats for this whole
new generation, I think, for me at least,
I was able to experience how, how inspiring and uplifting
High School Musical was. For all the new kids
that are coming about right now, I think this will be really be magical
and special for them like it was for us.
– Mm-hmm. – (FBE) So how does it feel
being such a new and exciting part of a franchise that’s such
a cultural phenomenon? (Frankie blows raspberry) – That is how I feel.
– Yeah, I think that’s what it is. – It’s really special.
It’s weird and surreal, and a lot of times
I have to pinch myself, because I really can’t believe
it’s happening. – It’s insane, it is like,
a genuine blessing and the fact that we get to
pay respects to the original movies, but also kinda like
put our own take on it, and have fun with it ourselves
is incredible. It’s so much fun
to get to kinda do both. – We all grew up watching
Disney Channel, and so to now be on a show that is
like so special to so many people. – It’s so crazy like knowing that
we’ve gone this far, doing this with
such an iconic franchise, like we’re really doing it.
Like, that’s crazy to me! I’m just so grateful to be
a part of this amazing show with these amazing cast members.
– Hey! – Thank you so much
for having us, FBE. – We had a blast! Be sure to check out High School Musical:
The Musical: The Series. – On November 12th.
– On Disney+! – Yes, make sure you are watching!
– Check it out! It’s gonna be crazy.
– (both) Thank you for watching! – (both) Bye!