So there I was, I woke up with a heavy case
of amnesia in the middle of nowhere. The only clue to my past is Harry’s name and
address inside this hat. So, I made my way to the apartment and that’s when I found you, and your stapler gun. – Stop talking you’re a hallucination!
– You’re a hallucination. So you’re talking Pikachu with no
memories, who is addicted to caffeine. I could stop whenever I want.
These are just choices. Another round. Extra shot. Black as night, thank you sweetie. Ludicolo! On May 10 I don’t know, maybe Harry got
in too deep, mixed up the wrong crowd that kind of thing. Look, you can talk to
humans, I can talk to Pokémon. – And if you want to find your pops, we’re gonna need each other!
– No, I don’t need a Pokémon! What about a world-class detective? Based on the worldwide phenomenon Ah! My clues! What is all this!? Harry is still alive, case closed but still open until I solve it. Alright, here it is: Alright, here it is:
Harry faked his own death. Or, Or, somebody else faked Harry’s death. Or, Harry faked somebody else’s death. – That last one doesn’t work at all
– No Ryan Reynolds Justice Smith Now obviously I’ve dealt with this putz before, so I’ll just do it again Hey bud, what are you doing? I can’t do it when people are watching Get me out of here! Pika, Pika? That’s a twist That’s very twisty Pokémon Detective Pikachu – Get him!
– He’s barely moving Don’t tell him that! – Oh he’s on a bike. Quick! Get in front
of him – Oh he’s on a bike. Quick! Get in front
– Stop! Oh no… He’s going down hard Tim Should’ve worn a helmet May 10
See it in real 3D